Terms and Conditions
Of the use of
Welcome to Oasis Habitats!
The following Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations must agree with when visiting Oasis Habitats’ website.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing this website, it is assumed you accept the following terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Oasis Habitats if you do not agree to adhere to the terms and conditions stated on this page. You agree not to use this website for any unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions purpose.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to you, the person logging on to this website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refers to both the Client and Ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of England and Wales. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he, she or they are taken as interchangeable and therefore referring to the same.
Photographs, illustrations and designs
All photographs, illustrations, designs and other images on this website are considered artistic works and are protected by copyrights. Permission from the copyright owner(s) is required anytime a user wants to use the content elsewhere. Any copying of images and designs or sharing any content on- or offline without permission is strictly prohibited. Oasis Habitats may use outsourced Copyright protection services and reserve the right to prosecute any and all parties who violate the copyright laws of Oasis Habitats.
Unless otherwise stated, Oasis Habitats and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Oasis Habitats. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Oasis Habitats for your personal use, which is still subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You are forbidden to:
- Republish material from Oasis Habitats;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Oasis Habitats;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Oasis Habitats;
- Redistribute content from Oasis Habitats;
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Oasis Habitats does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Oasis Habitats, its agents and/or affiliates. All Comments reflect the views and opinions of the people who have posted them.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Oasis Habitats shall not be held liable for the Comments or any damages and expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of the Comments on this website.
Oasis Habitats reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party.
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or unlawful material that could be an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom or present commercial or unlawful activities.
- You herewith grant Oasis Habitats a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to Oasis Habitats’ website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they would hyperlink to the sites of other listed businesses;
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, that might not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services;
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Oasis Habitats;
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the above paragraphs and are interested in linking to our website, you are obliged to inform us by sending an e-mail to Oasis Habitats. In the e-mail, we kindly ask you to include your personal name, your organization name, contact information, as well as your site’s URL address, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to Oasis Habitats’ website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. The average response rate is 2-3 weeks.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to Oasis Habitats’ website as follows:
By use of our corporate name;
By use of the uniform resource locator;
By use of any other description of Oasis Habitats that makes sense within the content’s context on the linking site.
No use of Oasis Habitats’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that might occur on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene, criminal, or that infringes, violates, or advocates the infringement of, any third-party rights.